Becoming a part of something truly worthwhile…
Membership is open to any organization, agency, governmental entity, or individual that provides support to individuals with disabilities in St. Charles County. Each such organization, agency, governmental entity, or individual, upon payment of annual membership dues, will be eligible for one (1) vote. The Chief Executive Officer/Executive Director/Owner is the primary voting member and may designate an alternative staff member to vote in their absence.
- Enrollment in AAIM Management Association – Visit www.aaimstl.org for services.
- Access to legislative consultant who advocates at the Capitol on issues that affect our industry
- Networking with other service professionals on current trends, legislation, and issues in our field
- Discount on fees for Coalition sponsored workshops, trainings, and special events
- Access to email list to promote agency fundraisers, events, and training sessions
- Opportunity to serve on the Coalition Board of Directors and committees
- Opportunity to present to the Coalition on agency/organization services
Application Process: Each prospective Member shall complete a membership application and submit it, along with the annual dues, to the Coalition Secretary/Treasurer by July first of the fiscal year. To download the Coalition Membership Application, please click here.
There are two ways to become a St. Coalition Member or pay your renewal dues…
1) Print/Complete the Membership Form linked at left and return it with your payment via mail.
2) Use the convenient, secure online PayPal method below to pay by credit card or bank transfer (you must have a registered PayPal account—you will be given the opportunity to create an account during this process if you don’t have one).